Our city breaks are conceived for those travellers who love to explore a destination on their own inspired by the choice of our “emotional acrivities”. How long woud you like to extend your pleasure for discoveries?
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
Brescia is a historic town located in the region of Lombardy between Milan and Verona provided with good transport links which make it an ideal jumping-off point for Lake Garda and Iseo. Discover its centre rich in monuments and museums: the Monastic complex of San Salvatore and Santa Giulia recently included in the Unesco World Heritage list; Piazza del Foro and the Tempio Capitolino, dating back to the Roman period, the beautiful Cathedral Duomo Vecchio and Palazzo Broletto of the medieval era and Piazza Loggia that reminds of the power of Venice over the town for almost three centuries.
- 3-star hotel in the center of Brescia
- Dinner in a typical restaurant
- Entrance to Santa Giulia Museum Complex
- Entrance to Mille Miglia Museum
- Visit and tasting in a Franciacorta wine cellar
- Visit of Malpaga Castle in period costumes