- City Breaks
- FOOD AND WINE
- ACTIVE HOLIDAYS
- VIP AND CHIC
Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore and Lake Como are the precious jewels of Northern Italy Lakes’ District. What makes it a perfect tourist destination? Enchanting villages and characteristic towns dotted on their shores, breath-taking backdrops with imposing mountain scenaries, pictoresque villas with ornamental garden: discover much more with our most complete itinerary for a wide range of experiences!
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
Near Como, Varenna is a little fishing village dating back to the medieval times with Castle Vezio and beautiful villas overlooking the lake.
Arrival at your hotel in Brescia. Meet and Greet. Overnight stay.
DAY 4 (Lake Orta)
DAY 7 (Lake Garda)
After breakfast departure.
Arrival at your hotel in Brescia. Meet and Greet. Overnight stay.DAY 2 (Brescia) After breakfast meet your guide for a walking tour of Brescia and explore its artistic treasures: the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Salvatore – Santa Giulia Monastic complex, the remains of roman temple and theatre, the fortified castle on Cidneo hill. Free time at your disposal for lunch and shopping. Back to your hotel for overnight stay. DAY 3 (Lake Como) After breakfast, full day escorted tour to Villa Carlotta and Bellagio. Villa Carlotta, the symbol of Lake Como, will be visited both in its interiors and in its famous gardens. Bellagio, the pearl of the lake, has a charming historic centre called the “Borgo” and boasts some of the most prestigious villas overlooking the lake such as Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni embellished with many works of art. Return to your hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 4 (Lake Orta)After breakfast departure to Lake Orta, a little basin of the Pre Alps, visit of San Giulio Island and Borgo Orta, beautiful setting in a romantic and paceful atmosphere. Free time for lunch and leisure. Return back to the hotel on Lake Maggiore and overnight stay.
DAY 7 (Lake Garda)After breakfast departure to Gardone Riviera for a visit to the Vittoriale, Gabriele D’Annunzio’s House, full of memorabilia, and its gardens with the Mausoleum. Free time for lunch in Gardone and than a short transfert to Manerba del Garda and Cantina Avanzi. Visit of the wine cellar and tasting of a selection of distillates. Back to you hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 8 After breakfast departure.
• Meet and Greet
• 1 night with breakfast at a 4-star hotel in Brescia
• 2 nights with breakfast at a 4-star hotel in Como
• 2 nights at a 3-star hotel in Lake Maggiore
• 2 nights at a 3-star hotel in Lake Garda
• 3 h guided tour of Brescia
• Entrance to Villa Carlotta
• Return boat ticket to Bellaggio
• Full Day tour of Villa Carlotta and Bellaggio
• Full Day tour of Lake Orta, Isola San Giulio and Sacro Monte
• Entrance to Villa Taranto
• Private cruise with guide to Isola Pescatori and Isola Bella
• Private boat to Isola del Garda
• Entrance to Vittoriale
• Visit and tasting in a Valtenesi wine cellar
• Price for min. 20 persons
• Local taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel)
• Transfers from/to the airport (on request)
• Other rooms category (on request)
• Bus rental with driver (on request)
Ragione sociale e sede legale:
Eridio Holiday di Cerqui Andrea e C. sas
Sabbio Chiese (Bs)
Iscrizione registro imprese: REA 489437
Ass. RC: Allianz Aga International 187127
Cap soc- i.v Euro 50.000